Experienced Butcher Required – Can you cut it?
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Butcher with energy, innovation, and imagination to lead and develop a new butchery business based at a Farm Shop located just south of Peterborough.
We need a qualified Butcher with a minimum 2-3 years solid experience. You should have a progressive attitude and a modern approach to butchery, be driven to make progress and determined to succeed.
Our main products will be beef and lamb from our own farm having a great story of provenance and sustainability.
This will be supplemented with poultry and pork products sourced from other local farmers.
- You will need to have an incredibly positive attitude, be full of ideas and be up for a challenge.
- Obsessive with detail to produce a great display every day managed to the highest standards of hygiene and quality.
- Your honesty and integrity will be unquestionable.
- You will have a desire to really understand what customers want and try new innovative ways to present and sell the products.
- You will regard waste as unacceptable and work hard to minimise this.
- You will of course have exceptionally good communication skills so that you can quickly build a good atmosphere with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- You will use social media to advertise and promote the business you are developing and the produce we sell.
Weekend working both Saturdays and Sundays in rotation will be required, and the hours may be long as we get the business off the ground
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package, career progression and opportunities for profit share and partnership once a successful track record has been achieved
For more information, please contact Chris Wilkinson mobile 07795 098797 or Chris@oakwoodfarms.co.uk.
Back to List